Best Baby Carrier – The Mo+m Carrier ● Soft Structured, Ergonomic Baby Sling, Cotton ● Mesh Cooling Vent Keeps Baby from Over-Heating ● Metro Black w/ Sleep Hood, Stylish for Mom & Dad ● Storage Pocket for Your Keys or Other Essentials ● Folds Up Easily i
- ✓TOP STAR RATED: New Parents, Veteran Parents, Grandparents & Guardians agree We Offer THE BEST BABY CARRIER on Amazon Period. Super comfortable & WILL NOT STRAIN YOUR BACK. The padded waist strap redistributes your baby's weight, alleviating pressure from your back. The thick arm straps keep your shoulders comfortable too.
- ✓SO COMFY YOUR BABY WILL SLEEP IN IT. A vented, mesh window keeps your baby from getting too hot. Made of soft cotton and even has a sleep hood! Also folds easily into the diaper bag and is MACHINE WASHABLE and easy to clean.
- ✓3-IN-1 DESIGN. Does your baby like to be on your back? On your chest? Or on your hip? Three carry positions let's you discover the most comfortable way for your baby to experience the world with you.
- ✓YOUR BABY IS SAFE. Safe and sturdy 3-prong buckles and safety straps keep your baby securely in place. ASTM F2236 - 14 Certified, CPSIA Sec.101 & Cal. Prop 65 Passed.
- ✓GREAT BABY GIFT IDEA! Click the "ADD TO CART" Button to Buy NOW! We're so confident you will LOVE this baby carrier we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't happy with this product for any reason, we'll give you a Full Refund. NOTE: THE ERGONOMIC DESIGN OF THIS CARRIER IS NOT INTENDED FOR OUTWARD FACING CARRY!
The International Hip Dysplasia Institute Says "Crotch Danglers Are Terrible For Your Baby." That's Why We Don't Sell Them.
When your baby is carried with legs dangling, this is bad for hip and spine development. The Mo+m Carrier simulates the natural positioning of the baby's body when a mother holds her young one. The carrier presses the baby against mom's (or dad's) body just as it would be during normal carrying.
Baby Carrier Killing Your Back? You Need the Mo+m Carrier.
-Supports Babies of All Sizes. Comfortably supports smaller babies to larger toddlers.
-Good For Your Baby's Development. Ergonomic design that promotes healthy hip and spine development.
-Not Complicated. Carrier is easy to get the baby in and out of, even by yourself.
Baby wearing is not just a fad. Anthropologists and psychologists have noted that when a child is constantly in the arms of a caregiver
it helps build communication between the two. This closeness is actually good for emotional development in the baby and studies have shown
babies that are carried often are less prone to crying fits. Motion from carrying your baby also helps him/her develop motor skills.
Carrying your baby also allows you freedom to get things done with hands free parenting.
But what makes the Mo+m Carrier so great? Well, this soft, all natural cotton carrier can easily fold up and go in your diaper bag.
It is machine washable, so when the carrier becomes dirty from spit up, drool and other baby things,just toss it in the wash, dry on low heat and get back to carrying your baby. The Mo+m Carrier also comes with a protective hood that you can snap on to cover your baby's head and shield her from the sun. When you order the MO+M Carrier, you'll also be emailed a link to a free instructional video that teaches you how to get the most out of your baby carrier.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 3 inches; 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00KD5O26K
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews